Re: INDUSTRY COMPETITIONS

Subject: Re: INDUSTRY COMPETITIONS
From: "Anna Langley" <alangley -at- ts -dot- checkpoint -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:50:42 -0600

I'd like to interject something here: Thanks to all the suggestions on this
list today, I have found several organizations that offer industry awards.
BUT the real question is, of what value is the actual award if it's from an
organization that has less clout than, say, STC? There are quite a few
organizations out there that offer all sorts of "excellence" awards. If I'm
going to put something on my resume that shows I won an award, it better
darn well be from an organization of value in my industry.

Just an additional 3 cents. Thanks :-}

Anna Langley
Courseware Team
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.

"Get Check Point Certified"
Computer Reseller News Reports that Check Point certifications have
tremendous ROI and are some of the fastest growing in the industry.
Visit www.checkpoint.com/crncert <http://www.checkpoint.com/crncert> to
view the full article.