RE: Maximum File Size For Word Documents

Subject: RE: Maximum File Size For Word Documents
From: "Robert E. Simanski" <rsimanski -at- yourpubpro -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:57:59 -0500

At 12:02 PM 3/26/2003 -0600, Watson Laughton wrote:

Is it really bundled with hardware purchases? I must be buying the wrong
kind of hardware! The last two computers I bought (both of which came
bundled with Windows XP) did NOT come with either Word or any other
components of Office. I had to go out and buy that stuff separately.

Some brand-name computer manufacturers bundle Microsoft Works, which includes Microsoft Word. Others offer an OEM version of Office as an option. Large corporations may automatically order OEM copies of Office with their purchases.

Robert E. Simanski, Owner, Business Pro Services
Publications * Web sites * Proposals * Computer Support
751 South Sugarland Run Drive, Sterling, VA 20164-1328
Voice: 703-404-8665 Fax/Data: 703-404-8156
rsimanski -at- yourpubpro -dot- com * www.businessproservices.com

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com