Re: My first attempt at tech marcomm

Subject: Re: My first attempt at tech marcomm
From: Beth Agnew <Beth -dot- Agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:53:37 -0500

Congratulations! Sounds like you're a candidate for the STC MarCom SIG. We'd be glad to have you.
http://www.stc.org/SIGs/marketing.asp
--Beth

Kirsten Zerbinis wrote:

Thanks to all of you who wrote and posted with helpful suggestions about writing product information. I am working on the piece now.

--
Beth Agnew
Professor, Technical Communication

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com