RE: Dumb as a fox; was BS-ing your way...

Subject: RE: Dumb as a fox; was BS-ing your way...
From: jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:30:05 -0600

Mike, I had been reading the whole thread, and I didn't pluck out words.
Please don't presume to know my motivation for action. If you meant
something other than the conventional interpretation of the word, you
might have considered choosing a different word, one more in line with
your meaning. If you have aught to say about the rich tapestry of
synonyms in the English language, I invite you to take it offlist.

Jenny Berger
Technical Writer
Information Systems
Fairfield Residential

"Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Sent by: bounce-techwr-l-115343 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
03/27/2003 11:01 AM
Please respond to "Mike O."

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc:

--- jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com wrote:
> Luck, my a**. It sounds like John's just been doing his part
> fostering
> productive relationships starting Day One of his gig.

Of course. But if you look at the whole thread instead of
plucking out words, you'll see in context 'luck' is a
colloquialism that indicates possibility, not undeserved
benefit. That was the intent, anyway. But you can read it any
way you choose.

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com