Re: Maximum File Size For Word Documents

Subject: Re: Maximum File Size For Word Documents
From: Peter Harkins <ph-tw -at- malaprop -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:19:43 -0800

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 05:46:43PM -0800, Tom Murrell wrote:
> I'll post a summary if there is interest in one.

Please do.

It's been about five years since I last used Word. It crashed occasionally
then, the idea that it *still* has crash bugs or, far worse, corruption bugs
boggles the mind. Does everyone see these bugs? I'm just amazed people put
up with software that eats work in the fashion people have described here.

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com