Index entries not updating in RoboHelp x3 printed docs

Subject: Index entries not updating in RoboHelp x3 printed docs
From: Rowena Hart <rowena_hart -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:28:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

I haven't had a response to this question on the
RoboHelp Help Authors forums, so I thought I would
pass this problem by the wise folks on TECHWR-L.

I recently added a large number of index entries to my
RoboHelp x3 project. However, for some unknown reason
these index entries are not displaying when I generate
the printed document.

Steps that I've taken to test/fix this problem
include:

- Generating WebHelp to see if the index entries are
present and functioning. They are.
- Deleting the old printed document prior to
generating the new printed document.
- Searching the online help and Help Author forums. I
didn't find anything applicable.
- Reviewing every wizard screen and menu option for a
flag that might affect the index entries in the
printed document. I didn't find anything applicable.

If you have some experience with this problem, please
fill me in on the cause/solution.

Thanks,

Rowena

http://platinum.yahoo.com

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com