Example of irrelevant tip (funny)

Subject: Example of irrelevant tip (funny)
From: Dawn Whitlock <dawn -dot- whitlock -at- tait -dot- co -dot- nz>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:47:11 +1200

Thought you might enjoy this!

I'm using some demo software to create an autoplay menu. Imagine my surprise (nay,
delight!) when, on starting the software this morning, I was confronted with a tip
that was completely relevant (not!) to my task. It began, "To make homemade
mayonnaise, add one large egg ...".

However, I'm afraid to report that, while following the instructions provided in the

tip, the mixture splashed all over my computer monitor, and I was unable to see what
I was doing, rendering the tip useless. ;-)

Dawn

--
Dawn Whitlock
Senior Technical Author

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com