Moving to America

Subject: Moving to America
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:03:32 -0900

After nearly 20 years in Alaska, my wife and I are looking to move South. We're looking at Southern Oregon (Ashland/Medford), but are pretty flexible. (Just about anywhere that doesn't get down to 30 below in the winter looks good right now.) I've been at the writing gig for nearly 27 years now, so I have a pretty good idea of the industry. But, what I don't have is a really good idea of what sort of infrastructure exists in Southern Oregon. I use a 1M cable modem right now and international airlines are less than a half hour away. If anyone can give me input on what Southern Oregon can offer, please respond to me off line.

Thanks in advance for your input.
--

Al Geist, Geist Associates
From Concept to Completion

Order RoboHelp Office X3 by March 14 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
plus FREE WebHelp Merge Module and FREE iMarkup Software, for a
total giveaway value of $439! Order today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com