Template for journal paper?

Subject: Template for journal paper?
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:06:03 -0500

Rajni Arya reports: <<My senior has assigned me the work of creating
template for journal paper. So, that author who is submitting his paper he
can use this template to write his paper. Any tips or ideas are
welcome...>>

Most journals have their guidelines to authors available on the Web, or
available on request from the journal editors. Start with those guidelines:
create a document that contains all the main headings (already typed so the
author doesn't have to retype them), and that has styles defined for the
common types of text (regular paragraphs, figure captions, literature
citations, etc.) that appear under those headings. Include a few bulleted
points under each heading to remind the author what the journal editors
expect to appear in that section.

That's it. Simple and straightforward.

580 boul. St-Jean
Pointe-Claire, Que., H9R 3J9 Canada

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."--Niels Bohr,
physicist (1885-1962)

Order RoboHelp Office X3 by March 14 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
plus FREE WebHelp Merge Module and FREE iMarkup Software, for a
total giveaway value of $439! Order today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com