Turning Ten

Subject: Turning Ten
From: Margaret Gerard <MargaretG -at- nulec -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:29:40 +1000

Dear Eric and Deb,

Thank you so much for your huge contribution for the last 10 years. I joined
when I first read about the list (I think in an STC publication) a few
months after you began. I wasn't very Internet savvy, though I'd been using
news groups for a while, and I thought I had to *phone* Eric to get on the
list!!! This meant calling Eric in the US midwest from Sydney, Australia. I
tried a few times before striking it lucky and getting through to a very
bemused Eric who must have thought I was nuts.

Looking at the first month's posts reminded me (fondly) of people I have
"talked" to and some of the interesting threads we have covered (and lots of
laughs as well) - a big help with work issues and a fascinating window on
(mainly) North American culture.

So much of value has come from the associations you have made possible.

Regards,
Margaret Gerard
Technical Writer
Nu-Lec Industries Pty Ltd
Brisbane, AUSTRALIA

Order RoboHelp Office X3 by March 14 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
plus FREE WebHelp Merge Module and FREE iMarkup Software, for a
total giveaway value of $439! Order today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com