RE: Senior/junior level technical writing

Subject: RE: Senior/junior level technical writing
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:05:33 -0500

Very cool. And I'll bet in most cases, even if it was only 80% of what they
had in mind when they came to you, getting that much immediately rather than
100% in a week still made them happy as clams.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"Alright, nobody move! I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it"
---------- Donkey

I've been given very little instruction at my current job, for example.
Nearly every time a manager or director has come to me and asked me to write

a particular document, I have a draft to present on the spot. That is
because I recognize the need for documents before anyone else, perform any
needed research, then write a draft and store it where I can pull it out
quickly to impress them!

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2.

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com