Re: Saving Websites to CD

Subject: Re: Saving Websites to CD
From: rbilbao -at- us -dot- amadeus -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:20:42 -0500

Just out of curiosity, what would be the benefit to burning a website on CD,
besides perhaps, making it accessible to computer users without Internet? (Do
they even exist anymore?)

Wouldn't the dynamic structure of the web make your CD out of date fairly
quickly anyway?

> Anyone know of a tool that saves a website to a folder?
> This folder would be burned onto CD, and the CD searchable.
>
> Any ideas?
> ____________________________________
> Len Kirby
> Manager of Technical Communications
> Power Measurement
> www.pwrm.com

This email message and information contained in or attached to this message
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure and is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient any retransmission, dissemination, printing or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited.
If you received this message in error, please immediately inform the sender by
reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. This footnote also
confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses. Thank you.

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com