Re: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon
From: Jacque Foreman <foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:35:24 -0800

Hi all -

I seldom take the opportunity to write to the list. You will usually find
me responding directly to those whom I believe I can help and have -- I
believe twice -- supported the list with ads.

However, even for the non-techwriter this list has been good. I have put
out questions now and then and found help. I have been able to help
others -- thus adding to my "universe" account for when I need help, and
the grammar discussions have given me much needed fodder for a sometime
and irregular column that I write in my local Rotary weekly newsletter
which I edit.

So thank you all. And I'll get around to supporting you with advertising
in the near future.

Happiness, joy & laughter

Jacque - Graphic Designer / Typesetter - Excellence by Design since 1972
Pen & Ink Renderings of homes & Bldgs., portraits (people & pets) from
photos
Brochures, Ads, Flyers, Packaging, Business Forms, Manuscripts,
Transcription, etc.
Amway Dealer - email: foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com
Starting new cat & cat person-oriented business at
http://www.MeowSpokenHere.com
Rendering Samples: http://www.abacus-es.com/foreman

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com