Re: OT: Re: Are you a "Mental Gymnast"?

Subject: Re: OT: Re: Are you a "Mental Gymnast"?
From: "Paul Strasser" <paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:04:11 -0700

> You are driving on a dark, rainy, stormy night and as you drive by a bus
> stop you notice three people - an elderly woman who needs to go the
hospital
> immediately, an old friend you once saved your life (literally) and the
love
> of your life - the person for whom you have always been waiting. Your car,
> however, can hold only one other person. What do you do?

I give the keys to the old friend and ask him to drive the elderly woman to
the hospital, and ask him to come back with a bigger car. Then I'd get to
know the love of my life a little better - the heck with the rain.

Paul Strasser
Windsor Technologies, Inc.
2569 Park Lane, Suite 200
Lafayette, Colorado 80026
Phone: 303-926-1982
FAX: 303-926-1510
E-mail: paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com