working in New Zealand

Subject: working in New Zealand
From: "Suzanne Burgess" <sburgess -at- force10networks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:07:30 -0800

Hello,

My husband and I are thinking of moving to New Zealand within the next year. If there are any tech writers who work or have worked in NZ, could you contact me offline? My personal e-mail address is srb8187 -at- yahoo -dot- com

Thanks,
Suzanne Burgess

Suzanne Burgess
Force10 Networks
phone: 408.571.3594
e-mail: sburgess -at- force10networks -dot- com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com