UEdit query

Subject: UEdit query
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:51:12 -0600

Does anyone here use UltraEdit? I have a co-worker who has a weird problem and came to me for help. I couldn't come up with answer, but I'm hoping someone here can.

He can't double click on a program and have UEdit open it, even though he set the associations properly. The UEdit icon is there, so the computer knows that it should open it with that program. But double clicking doesn't work.

He can open UEdit and then use the "Open" menu to open the file.

Any ideas?
--
Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com