Re: (interro)Bang

Subject: Re: (interro)Bang
From: cpwinter -at- rahul -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 17:29:14 -0800

On 2 Jan 2003, at 15:17, Lisa Bronson wrote:

> Back from the long holiday (first day since Dec. 20th for me!), here's a
> little humor for you all. As soon as I saw "bang," I thought of this little
> programmer's poem, which demonstrates its use with flair.
>
> The text of the poem follows:
>
> << !*''#
> ^"`$$-
> !*= -at- $_
> %*<< ~#4
> &[]../
> |{,,SYSTEM HALTED
>
> However, this poem can only be appreciated by reading it aloud, to wit:
>
> Waka waka bang splat tick tick hash,
> Caret quote back-tick dollar dollar dash,
> Bang splat equal at dollar under-score,
> Percent splat waka waka tilde number four,
> Ampersand bracket bracket dot dot slash,
> V-bar curly-bracket comma comma CRASH.

Wow, major coolness! (Or should I say "kewlness"?)

I'd really like to hear Marie Osmond take a crack at this...

(For those who haven't heard Marie Osmond reading the dada poetry,
the recording is worth looking up.)

Chris

Order RoboHelp X3 today and receive a $100 mail in rebate and a FREE
WebHelp Merge Module for merging multiple Help systems on any desktop
or server. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com