"An error occurred while creating Bookmarks"

Subject: "An error occurred while creating Bookmarks"
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:40:11 -0800 (PST)

Tools:
Word 97sr-2
Distiller 5.0
Windows 2000 Professional

Goal:
Creating pdf from word document

Problem: I get the following error:
"An error occurred while creating Bookmarks"
The error appears when distiller hits the same bookmark number.

Question:
What gives??? Anywhere where I can read about this error? Any thoughts?

---------------------------
While I'm at it, I get a winword crash while I'm converting to PDF too (with other files). I found a post in the archives that asked about this same problem, but it didn't get a response.

Thanks for your info in advance.

"And in the morning, I'm makin waffles." ~ Donkey
Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you -at- yourchoice -dot- com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag

Order RoboHelp X3 today and receive a $100 mail in rebate and a FREE
WebHelp Merge Module for merging multiple Help systems on any desktop
or server. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com