Call of the Bug...

Subject: Call of the Bug...
From: "Paula R Stern" <paula -at- writepoint -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 00:08:53 +0200

Cross-Posted to several lists (apologies if you receive duplicates)...

Calling for Bugs....
in Word and Frame
in RoboHelp and AuthorIT and WordHelp and WebWorks and Doc2Help and every
other HAT
in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook...whatever
in Acrobat, in PaintShop Pro...anywhere...any bug...

In preparation for an upcoming STC Israel Chapter Conference, we want to
publish a collection of your 'favorite' bugs and their workarounds. If you
have managed somehow to solve some annoying numbering problem in Word, or a
reference page bug in FrameMaker, let us know!

We'll post all the bugs on the Bug Wall at the conference and will
subsequently put all the info in a downloadable PDF on our website.

The format of your bugs should be as follows:

Tool name:

Version name:

Short bug description:

Workaround: (if you have one)

Thanks,
Paula

Paula R. Stern
WritePoint Documentation Services
Moderator: HATT, Techshoret, TechWriter Tools
RoboHelp MVP, RoboHelp Instructor
We offer: RoboHelp Courses*Technical Writing*Conversions
www.writepoint.com <http://www.writepoint.com/>

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com