Re: Jobs

Subject: Re: Jobs
From: Anthony Davey <ant -at- ant-davey -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:16:40 +0000

I have to admit, I'm looking at 'anything that will help pay the bills' at the moment. It being that time of year I'm doing seasonal work putting up Christmas decorations in shopping malls and town squares.
I also have an interview this afternon, for a p/t temporary post that is not entirely TW but as it will use my communication skills and teach me some more about Web site building, Java and relational databases, it's not too far from the core area.

Best regards to all 'suffering' in the recession,
Ant

Erica Sullivan wrote:

I'm just curious, how many of you have accepted non-techwriting jobs "in the mean time" or "until..."? I admit to working in a company that has no idea about my tech writing background. I am writing but my old qualifications would have made me over-qualified for this job... which I needed. The money isn't great but the company is stable and the people are great. Just wondering if any other "pretenders" wanted to chat.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com