Jobs

Subject: Jobs
From: "Erica Sullivan" <docudiva -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:46:02 +0000

I'm just curious, how many of you have accepted non-techwriting jobs "in the mean time" or "until..."? I admit to working in a company that has no idea about my tech writing background. I am writing but my old qualifications would have made me over-qualified for this job... which I needed. The money isn't great but the company is stable and the people are great. Just wondering if any other "pretenders" wanted to chat.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com