Re: Your basic "searching for a word" question

Subject: Re: Your basic "searching for a word" question
From: Anthony Davey <ant -at- ant-davey -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:18:38 +0100

Paul,

Having written many of the internal user guides for this package I can say (now unofficially) that I never came up with a word for this phenomenon that I was able to use in the manual.

Anthony Davey
ant -at- ant-davey -dot- com

Paul Strasser wrote:

Must be Friday. Gotta be Friday.

What's a word for what happens when you click a button (the standard Oracle
"Enter Query" button) and all the fields in the window become blank - that
is, all the information that appeared in these fields disappears, in
preparation for your query?

There must be some simple word. But darnitall, the synapses aren't firing
in an appropriate manner.

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com