RE: Survey of Tech Writing Personality Types

Subject: RE: Survey of Tech Writing Personality Types
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:24:19 -0400

Well, I'm actually taciturn unless I'm explaining something,
and then I get comments like: "Don't you ever breathe, or
pause or something?"

Of course, when it comes to writing, well I'm constantly
running off at the keyboard.

/kevin

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com