RE: Free/open source knowledge base system

Subject: RE: Free/open source knowledge base system
From: "Martin Polley" <Martinp -at- Surf-com -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:44:32 +0200

How can any solution be "too robust?"

"Actually, we were looking for something a little more fragile, with a
few more bugs. You know, something that crashes just a little more
often."

Just kidding. I tried the site--it looks nice (and performs well).

Martin Polley
Technical Communicator
http://www.surf-com.com/
martinp -at- surf-com -dot- com