Re: Yahoo has no staff tech writers

Subject: Re: Yahoo has no staff tech writers
From: rs-on the road <rshade -at- fast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:15:48 -0400

At 08:18 AM 10/9/02 -0400, Bruce Wolf wrote:

Perhaps the STC should organize a boycott of Yahoo?

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Geeze if the users don't bitch about it, nothing will change. I tell all my friends and acquaintances to call customer support and complain if the manuals or online help are poor, and I have been known to write letters to companies whose written work is of poor quality. I even got work once that way - I complained to my online bank that misspellings on their bill payment page did little to inspire my confidence.

Look at it this way --- if you purchase a new car and the steering wheel falls off when you go to drive it off the lot are you going to ignore the shoddy workmanship and just pull out your hand pocket pliers and fix it yourself, or are you going to walk into the showroom and raise a little Cain?

Whining does no good unless the people who can resolve the issue hear about the problem.

Russ

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com