RE: Job market and potential age discrimination?

Subject: RE: Job market and potential age discrimination?
From: "Gilger.John" <JGilger -at- acresgaming -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:11:25 -0700

Two different exams and two different career paths:

Certified Public Accountants provide services to the public (originally certified to perform independent audits iaw 1933 Securities laws)

Certified Internal Auditors work for corporate boards.

Unfortunately, most people think anyone with an accounting degree is a CPA.

John