Re: More on drafts --

Subject: Re: More on drafts --
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:04:55 -0400

Someone wrote privately to me:

> Bonnie,
>
> What planet do you live on? If you personally can't take suprises at work,
> well, that's your problem. However, the real world of business is all
about
> suprises, take it or leave it.
>
> I'd have posted this to the list, but I'm not QUITE that obnoxious.
>
> <Name>
>

> If you hire me, and you surprise me, you are guilty of being unethical in
> your behavior toward me.

My response:

If you don't tell me the conditions under which my work will be evaluated,
you are unethical.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.editors-writers.info

FrameMaker-to-PDF TimeSavers Assistants let you enhance & automate navigation
in PDF doc sets (chapter tabs, next/prev chapter/pg, bookmarks, popup menus);
create interactive PDF forms, rollover popups; presentations: http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com