RE: A grand, grand opening line...

Subject: RE: A grand, grand opening line...
From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EAA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:49:12 +1000

Now it is just getting silly.....

I think that any of your original methods for an opening line were fine, as
long as they reflect the corporate culture;.........

for example....

"Friends, Romans, Countrymen, users of the Wedco 2002 Version 2.0 system;
lend me your ears."

"This is a Wedco 2002 Computer system I see before me, and with this manual
I shall banish this apparition."

"To use or not to use, whether it is mightier in the skill to blunder
forward blindly or to use this Wedco 2002 User Manual to direct you in a way
most officious to your process ends."

regards and thanks,
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes
Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au

(61) (03) 9301-1695

EAA/N,
Melbourne Central, Level 34.99,
360 Elizabeth Street,