Re: context sensitive help in .NET

Subject: Re: context sensitive help in .NET
From: Janis Greenberg <Janis -dot- Greenberg -at- oracle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:37:10 -0700

In addition to .chm files which can be created in RoboHelp, there's a new kind of help (an advancement of the WinHelp, HTMLHelp line) that is being developed to work with .NET and if your developers want to use it, they are going to have to find out more about it. It's MS Help 2.There isn't any real authoring tool for it yet.

janis

Krishna Malik wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how context sensitive help can be called in .NET. My
> developers are at a loss on this one.
>
> I am using RoboHELP2000 to create Application Help
>
> Thanks
>
> Krishna

The opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Acrobat & FrameMaker Seminars: PDF Best Practices, FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
Advanced Techniques, FM Template Design, Single Sourcing with FrameMaker
in Brussels (Oct), and in Montreal & Dallas (Dec): http://www.microtype.com/1

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com