The repeated/quoted text in your message

Subject: The repeated/quoted text in your message
From: svi -dot- ben-elya -at- eAladdin -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:00:08 +0300

I know of these existing solutions, but it requires that you either delete
the text or make it unconditional, regardless of other conditions.

For example, if I have 3 conditions:
Product A
Product B
Product C

and I have some text marked as both Product A and Product C, what happens
if we discontinue product C?

If I delete all text with the Product C condition, the text will no longer
appear in the Product A manual.
If I make all text with the Product C condition unconditional, it will
print in the Product B manual.

I was wondering if there is an existing script to enable me delete text
containing ONLY the Product C condition and remove the Product C condition
from text that also has other conditions, such as Product A.

- Svi Ben-Elya - phone: +972-4-8811426 -
- svib -at- eAladdin -dot- com (work) - svi -at- svi -dot- co -dot- il (home) -

**********************************
> The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and
intended
> for the named recipient(s) only.
>
> If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately.
> Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.
>
> This email was scanned by eSafe Mail for viruses, vandals and other
> malicious content.

******************************* IMPORTANT ! **********************************
The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.
Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.

This email was scanned by eSafe Mail for viruses, vandals and other
malicious content.

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com