RE: What's the significance of a draft

Subject: RE: What's the significance of a draft
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:50:27 -0400

...and yes, I did tell this to someone in the past....not my management
because they've always known better than to pull that, but to a peer ( I use
that loosely) once who I found out was nosing around on my computer...but
that's another story. (but it does include the threat to break some
fingers).

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656

Your boss was wrong and how you get to the finish line, as long it is per
commitment, is nobody's business but your own.

All other questions are moot.

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com