Re: I'm taking my marbles and going home...

Subject: Re: I'm taking my marbles and going home...
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:19:24 -0600

Have you checked out the job market in Mobile? Different regions have
different needs, so if you're determined to live there, you may want to
let the current market there drive your choice of new specialty.

Also, if there's any manufacturing done there, look into tech writing for
non-computer products. Several recent posts have described good resources
for that sort of tech writing.

Good luck. It's been a rough year, no doubt.

-Keith Cronin

When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com