RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...

Subject: RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:10:51 -0400

I'm sure you'll find that most large web sites (the ones with the jobs)
don't use HTML pages...they are being database driven. The "web page" is
written on the fly. Now, imagine two resumes.

1) Web content writer. I know how to write well. I also know DreamWeaver.
2) Web content writer. I know how to write well. I also know XML, Oracle,
asp, and client/server side scripting.

Who would you call first.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer