Re: Your power animal

Subject: Re: Your power animal
From: "Brad Jensen" <brad -at- elstore -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:20:11 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Byfield" <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>

> The fact is, sometimes, you can clap your hands, but Tinkerbell still
dies.

This is cute. But one Tinkerbell never dies without a newer and better
Tinkerbell being born.

> Courage and will can do amazing things, but they aren't all-powerful.We
> are not autonomous beings unaffected by circumstances and others.

I don't agree with this worldview.

For the long explanation, see www.actasif.com.

Meanwhile, the short version is that what you really want
is not always what you say you want or tell yourself and others that you
want.

> I can't wish that anyone learn the limits of these traits, because that
> lesson inevitably involves something painful.But I do worry when the
> myths that we live our lives by become too far removed from reality.

Me too, and I think your myth is too far removed from reality - but it is
your myth,
and it would be a big myth-take if I tried to make you live by my myth. It
would
be myth-conceived, at best.

> Bruce Byfield bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com