RE: Distiller on an NT workstation (LONG)

Subject: RE: Distiller on an NT workstation (LONG)
From: "Fiona Hurley" <fiona -dot- hurley -at- gtnet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:38:37 +0100

Sorry I took so long in reporting my progress on this. I managed to persuade
my manager to get an upgrade to Acrobat 5, and it solved all my problems!
Hurrah!

When I get some spare time (what's that?) I must educate myself on Distiller
and Acrobat so I know where to start if I run into any more problems. There
was quite a bit in the techwr~l archive last time I looked.

Thanks to Dick and Leigh for their suggestions,

Fiona

Fiona Hurley,
Graham Technology plc,
India of Inchinnan,
Renfrewshire,
Scotland PA4 9LH.

This email (and any attachment) is private and confidential. If you were
not meant to receive it, please delete it and tell us by phone or email.
Although we scan all email and attachments we do not accept responsibility
for viruses.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com