Re: Coincidence?

Subject: Re: Coincidence?
From: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:34:44 -0700 (PDT)

"Kight, Cindy K." <Cindy -dot- Kight -at- Gilbarco -dot- com> wrote

> I just received my first pornographic e-mail at work, less than two hours
> after I said something nice about Andrew.
>
> Coincidence? I really hope so.

Now, if you were being a good American Patriot you'd stop speaking badly about
Andrew Plato. In this time of crisis, we all need to stand sholder to sholder
with Andrew Plato and accept his crackpot opinions regardless of how absurd,
unethical, or scummy they might be. We can't let those that oppose us, and the
goats that love them, to get the upper hand and divide us into bite sized chunks
of downhome creamy goodness.

Try downloading I hate spam at http://www.sunbelt-software.com/product.cfm?id=930
Its a pretty good spam filter that can weed out the porn email.

I feel Eric's foot against my ass.

Andrew Plato

http://health.yahoo.com

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l