Re: Coincidence?

Subject: Re: Coincidence?
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:17:56 -0600

Cindy ponders:
> I just received my first pornographic e-mail at work, less than two hours
> after I said something nice about Andrew.
>
> Coincidence? I really hope so.

I'd think it is. But if not, who to blame?

Andrew? Or those that don't like him, who object to you saying nice things
about him? Tough call...

Interestingly - and also coincidentally, I hope - my company's mailserver
seems to have picked up a virus today, which may result in any of you who
have ever corresponded directly with me receiving copies of old messages I
sent a month or two ago. Everybody in my company is having the same
problem.

My apologies for any confusion or inconvenience caused by this. But
anybody reading THIS message need not worry - I post all my messages to
the List via a form on its Web interface, not via e-mail.

Did Andrew cause this, too? We may never know.

Personally, I blame Ayn Rand. Or maybe that Fortinbras guy...

Keith Cronin

If you see this sig line more than once, you've been infected with the
dreaded Cronin Deja Sig virus.

If you see this sig line more than once, you've been infected with the
dreaded Cronin Deja Sig virus.

If you see this sig line more than once, you've been infected with the
dreaded Cronin Deja Sig virus.

Uh oh....

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com