Re: Glossary in Word 2000?

Subject: Re: Glossary in Word 2000?
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 08:19:00 -0700

kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com wrote:

> If you want to find each occurrence of the words you select
> as glossary terms, you can create a concordance file.

To my great surprise, I recently realized that Word does not create the concordance file that it needs in order to create a concordance.

I cobbled together a little macro that does that in VB-based versions of Word. Let me know if you're interested.

Needless to say, this is free and **unsupported**. It works for me, though.

--David

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com