RoBoHelp Enterprise 2000 Context Sensitive Help Question

Subject: RoBoHelp Enterprise 2000 Context Sensitive Help Question
From: "Greg Thompson" <gthompson -at- movaris -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:04:37 -0700

Hello All:

I have run into a problem creating my first Microsoft HTML help. I am
using a map file provided by my programmer to map my HTML topics to the
window names in the application for context sensitive help. This works
fine but my programmer claims that we have to create individual keywords
for each topic to use because Windows chooses to either use a map number
or a keyword in order to call that help topic from a particular window
in the application.

This doesn't seem right to me. The application should only have to use
the map number, not a key word and I can't find any reference to
keywords being used this way in the RoboHelp online help.

Any suggestions from more experienced help authors?

Thanks,

George Thompson