Re: Framemaker to Help - Any other way

Subject: Re: Framemaker to Help - Any other way
From: "Lin Sims" <linda -dot- sims -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:19:51 -0400

Mif2Go, from Omsys. It sells for much less than WWP, but it doesn't
have a graphical interface. Also, I think you have to convert all your FM
files to MIF (Bruce Foster has a nice plugin that'll do that for you for
$10).

I've heard good things of both, although the people who talk about
them seem to be more impressed with Omsys's technical support than
with WWPs. (YMMV, and other caveats as applicable.)

On 19 Jul 2002 at 12:33, Michelle Coffey wrote:

> Does anyone know of any other way to convert a Framemaker Book into a
> WinHelp or HTML Help Project besides Web Works Pro?

Lin Sims

Of course I'm willing to take 'No' for an answer, so long as 'No' was the
answer I was looking for.