FrameMaker6.0 HTML hotspot problem

Subject: FrameMaker6.0 HTML hotspot problem
From: b a <bja_11 -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 00:33:54 +0100 (BST)

I'm converting a FM6.0 document to Standard HTML and
when I create a hotspot (image map) to another
document, the hotspot is invisible (as required) but
the anchored frame gets a blue border (I assume this
indicates there is a hyperlink within) which is NOT
required.

I've read and read and read and trawled a number of
list archives but cannot find a reference to this
problem.

After my initial difficulty, I religious followed the
instructions in the FM book several times but this
didn't work.

When I remove the hotspot, the border goes away; when
I put the hotspot back (even if the hotspot is placed
over only one of several dialog boxes in an anchored
frame), the frame gets the border again.

I'm hoping it is just a toggle option somewhere that
I'm missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

BJA