Re: seating arrangements

Subject: Re: seating arrangements
From: "Dick Margulis " <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:34:26 -0400

For some reason lyris managed not to send Ola's original plaint my way yet, but I've been reading the responses, waiting for the chance to jump in.

So I'm jumping in. Hi, Ola!

All I can add is that I know you've worked under worse conditions (running Interleaf 5 on a recycled 386 with an incompatible video chipset, sitting cheek-by-jowl with fifty other people in a room with the air conditioning capacity for 20, sharing network drives with coworkers who deleted files while you were in the middle of editing them, working for, umm, no, maybe I better not say that here). I also know that you're a tough ol' bird who shouldn't have to put up with such nonsense but who is not afraid to speak your mind to your manager, either.

So hang in there and hope something better turns up.

And good luck with the commuting.

Dick

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l