RE: A Mac Question Concerning Screen Shots

Subject: RE: A Mac Question Concerning Screen Shots
From: Rosemary J Horner <rhorner -at- quellos -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:38:38 -0700

Here are the keyboard shortcuts for screen captures on the Mac:

Create a picture of a portion of your screen to clipboard--Command + Control
+ Shift + 4

Create a picture of a portion of your screen to disk--Command + Shift + 4

Create a picture of a specific window to clipboard--Command + Control +
Shift + 4 + CapsLock and click

Create a picture of a specific window to disk--Command + Shift + 4 +
CapsLock and click

Screen shot to clipboard--Command + Control + Shift + 3

Screen shot to disk--Command + Shift + 3

HTH,
Rosemary