Question on landscape headers and footers

Subject: Question on landscape headers and footers
From: "Richardson, Leigh" <Leigh -dot- Richardson -at- mirant -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:50:24 -0400

I have a small dilemma and I was hoping to get some feedback about headers and footers on landscape pages. Our manuals are written in portrait format, but there are a couple of pages that need landscape orientation. The headers and footers on that landscape page are in landscape to match the content's orientation. Do you think the headers and footers on landscape pages should be in portrait to match the rest of book or landscape to match the content?
Thank you.

Leigh Richardson
Senior Technical Writer
Mirant Corporation
1155 Perimeter Center West
Atlanta, Georgia 30338
leigh -dot- richardson -at- mirant -dot- com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l