Limiting Autolayout choices in PowerPoint templates

Subject: Limiting Autolayout choices in PowerPoint templates
From: "Lil Matthew" <lil_matthew -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 15:35:07 +0000

Hello All
Another day, another template question...

Following a rash of engineer-designed PowerPoint presentations, I've set out to create a template that limits choices, in order to aid the creatively-challenged to concentrate on content.

What I would like to do is limit the number of available Autolayout slides, so that when users choose to insert a new slide they are limited to choosing between maybe one title layout, one text layout, and one or two different graphic plus text layouts.

Does anyone know how to do this? Can it be done? I've read the Help, the archives and *all* of the internet and still can't find an answer.

I'm using 2000, my users are using 2000 and 97.

Many thanks
Lil

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l