RE: Re(4): craft vs. science vs. art

Subject: RE: Re(4): craft vs. science vs. art
From: Phil Levy <PLevy -at- epion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:35:10 -0400

I don't know where you get these ideas, Doc. I am talking about diagrams and
tables, not a comic book format. Diagrams can include branches (and still be
readable). Yes, the entries in the diagrams and tables would have to be
consistent and correct, and you'd see regular text paragraphs as
introductions. So writing would still play a role. But the role would be
smaller than today's.
-Phil