TOOLS: Convert HTML to PDF, maybe with HTMLDOC?

Subject: TOOLS: Convert HTML to PDF, maybe with HTMLDOC?
From: Joyce Fetterman <JoyceF -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:43:25 -0400

I need to convert HTML docs to PDF to provide users a printable manual.

I'd like to hear from any HTMLDOC users about your experiences with the
product. There are no recent entries in the list archive. I'm concerned
about the loss of CSS formatting in the conversion, and I want to hear about
any other issues that may crop up!

Also, I'd be grateful for any other HTML to PDF solutions.

Please copy me directly with responses, as I'm on digest. Thanks.

Joyce
joycef -at- gtsoftware -dot- com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l