RE: Control is an illusion

Subject: RE: Control is an illusion
From: "David Chinell" <dchinell -at- msn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:18:16 -0400

I think Sue is right about trying to format information for
a paper page spread. However, I still cling to the idea of a
2 to 2-1/2 alphabet column of text floating effortlessly and
universally across paper or screens.

I like to see my text set that way, even in draft templates,
so I can gage paragraph lengths and sentence complexity.

Even if I can't guarantee that the information will
ultimately be delivered in an optimally readable form, it's
reassuring to create it that way.

Bear

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l