RE: Something for out-of-work TWs

Subject: RE: Something for out-of-work TWs
From: David_Slonosky -at- i2 -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:49:21 -0400

For those looking to avoid the download, Edmunds Enterprises
(http://www.edmunds-enterprises.com/linux/cart.php?ba=pdtl&product=118) is
offering it on CD for bargain prices. They seem reputable: they shipped a
Linux distro to me up here in frozen Canada with no fuss.

David

Or perhaps Open Office is a perfect candidate for the Missing Manual
series.
Perhaps it's time to start writing.

OO must be pretty popular today; the servers are jammed like crazy ...
will
try to download tonight.

Suzanne

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l