Re: Back to the Dark Ages.

Subject: Re: Back to the Dark Ages.
From: quills -at- airmail -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:33:06 -0500

At 3:56 PM -0400 6/18/02, Kevin McLauchlan wrote:

Well, I'm shocked, not to say offended, that we got as
many replies to this one as we have so far, and nobody
has offered the obvious. Switch to Linux, NOW!

Well, if you can convince the trolls in the IT office to cut their own throats (Windows equals lots of need for lots of personnel) then you can probably get Linux. Don't count on it. Most IT professionals (note that I must caveat it as to include ONLY my personal exposure to IT professionals) are loath to learn anything new, admit they don't know, or to experiment in new technologies to solve a problem.

Scott

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l